Click on a word to get its definition.
|Very old university — get irritated about ending of generous grant||9||vouchsafe|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Very old university — get irritated about ending of generous grant
- A thousand at university following given one coin ... very generous
- 18? Could get grant at university
- He played Grant on “Lou Grant”
- Generous spread outside university hospital, as expected
- Trembling, very irritated at first, unruly child upset naval lieutenant?
- opening tabloid, reader is very irritated at useless information
- Get irritated about loud weapon
- Get over being irritated
- examiner becomes more irritated when i get involved
- Old Breton, a Republican, one Macron irritated
- bet grunge irritated old bible maker
- In a very generous manner
- Very generous, like ladies and gents?
- Former partner, very generous model
- A lubricant he's given out, not very generous
- Very generous, informally
- is very generous — what an archaeologist does
- Very generous
- Very generous? Gives nothing to me!
- Very generous nature
- Legend, very generous sort, Mrs Thatcher — as if!
- Rubbish about litre being a very generous measure of spirits
- Very good, generous person
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers