Click on a word to get its definition.
|Welcoming speech head of economics provided for institute||6||homely|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Welcoming speech head of economics provided for institute
- early last year, think tank "peterson institute for international economics" called this a "huawei-sized problem" posing a national security threat
- Stick with former head of economics
- Train to become head of economics
- Head of economics in bar
- crafty head of economics in school with chinese porcelain
- head of economics with reason for moving
- Sneak gives suggestion to head of economics
- characteristic spirit of head of economics, thomas
- learned head of economics, disrespectful, grabs it
- Squeeze surprises befuddled head of economics
- Provided cash and provided food outside the University of North Dakota
- head of institute in french resort getting acknowledgement
- E.g. hydroxychloroquine variant developed outside institute by head of lab
- Head of Institute finding nothing about glass substitute unfavourable
- Acting head of institute plugs buzzword?
- Provided a speech to read in assembly?
- Stirring words provided by former husband starting speech – about time!
- Provided a speech to read out
- Scot, a head welcoming lecturer in religious education
- Searched for bugs welcoming a foreign head of spies enjoying a hot spot
- Charlie joins Frank and a party of women welcoming head barman from European city
- Territory's head welcoming a southern European
- subdued balls and miliband welcoming upright head of state
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers