Click on a word to get its definition.
|Went airborne briefly||5||leapt|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- be airborne, or an airborne pest
- Went airborne briefly
- Critter who was sure to go everywhere that Mary went Mary went Mary went
- Flying force was airborne briefly — a lottery
- Airborne defense?
- Airborne pests
- Airborne unit?
- Airborne Rangers gear
- Airborne Express alternat
- Airborne irritant
- Airborne signal
- Airborne toy
- Airborne African menace
- Uses an airborne defense
- Airborne faultfinder
- Airborne honkers
- Airborne gaggle of hidebound English
- Need to hold marines back for airborne advance
- Airborne shooter in range, until shot
- Airborne 10 across
- Airborne soldier
- Hanger-on in airborne soldiers' base?
- Process in which an aircraft becomes airborne
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers