|What a "Survivor" must do over his tribemates to win||7||outlast|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- What a "Survivor" must do over his tribemates to win
- "She was the ... survivor of the plane crash." (only survivor)
- Midfielder who scored against his Tottenham Hotspur team-mate Hugo Lloris on his first start for England in a 2–0 win against France at Wembley
- A professional road racing cyclist and cancer survivor, he was stripped of all achievements after confirmation of his drug use: 2 wds.
- Graphic novel by Art Spiegelman that depicts an interview with his father who is a Holocaust survivor
- Fred Astaire begged, "Must you dance quite so close with your lips touching his face? Can't ... I'm longing to be in his place? Won't you change partners and dance with me?"
- Like a win-win situation
- Hardly a win-win situation?
- Win-win solutions
- Scoring win after win
- If you win at these odds, you'll win the same as you bet
- win-win arrangement
- How one must win in volle
- How one must win in Ping-
- How one must win in table tennis
- Exercise Mr King must win by sea, wearing these?
- How one must win in Ping-Pong
- How one must win in volleyball
- to win one must employ honest manoeuvring
- Somehow Mrs King must win holiday gear for Mr King
- Which piece must a chess player checkmate to win a game?
- What TiVo users may skip over ... and what you must skip over to understand this puzzle's theme
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.