|What newspapers want academic craft?||10||readership|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- What newspapers want academic craft?
- "I want in" or "I want ou
- "I want it, and I want it
- comedian who joked in a 1991 "snl" sketch that included the lines: "what i want to know is, what part of the chicken does a [14-across] come from? if it mccomes from where i mcthink it does, i don't want to mceat it!"
- ... Trick (I Want You to Want Me rockers)
- "I want in or I want out indicators, maybe"
- "I want it, and I want it now!"
- "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it ...: Woody Allen"
- 'I Want You to Want Me' band with an underhanded-sounding name
- "I don't want to ... reality so soon." ("I don't want to deal with reality.")
- "I want money, cars, houses...I want them ...!"
- "I want a ...!" ("I want to play again!")
- 'I want to see you but I don't want to leave my place'
- such people want knowledge – then may not want it!
- Want to Want Me singer Derulo
- "Oh I want to take you home / I want to give you children / You might be my ...., yeah" (Pulp)
- 2009 hit with the lyric "I want your love, and I want your revenge"
- First newspapers on the s
- ...... Newspapers (media cha
- Newspapers, TV, radio, et
- TV, radio, newspapers, et
- Newspapers collectively
- Name in 2000 newspapers
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.