Click on a word to get its definition.
|What primarily keeps one going in bumpy slope?||8||ski-pole|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- What primarily keeps one going in bumpy slope?
- Ridge with a gentle slope on one side and a steep slope on the other
- Keeps going, and going, and going . . .
- A long low ridge with a steep scarp slope and a gentle back slope, formed by the erosion of strata of differing hardness
- A long low ridge with a steep scarp slope and a gentle back slope
- "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night," warned Bette Davis, as Margo Channing, in All About ...
- Being on a slippery slope, Keir Starmer primarily screwed up
- It keeps going and going
- Cummings primarily a toxic element, not primarily a brainbox
- An expression for failing at something; "he keeps trying but keeps ..... ..."
- Not bumpy
- Not so bumpy
- Beginning of bumpy roller coaster exposes boob
- During bumpy ride, swan came to maturity
- Due to land, terribly bumpy
- Rough, bumpy
- bumpy croaker
- Blind literature is written in this bumpy text
- Tropical fruit with bumpy pink shell, white flesh
- The bumpy road back home has been spruced up
- A foreign bumpy race to decode
- Level, not bumpy
- terrible bumpy ride
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers