Click on a word to get its definition.
|Wilander of tennis||4||mats|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Tennis's Wilander
- Wilander of tennis
- Wilander of tennis fame
- Tennis ace Wilander
- Wilander of tennis, e.g.
- ...... Wilander, tennis star
- Tennis great Wilander who won the Australian Open the French Open and the U.S. Open in 1988
- ...... Wilander, 1980s Swedish tennis player
- he became the first frenchman in 37 years to win the french open when he defeated mats wilander
- Wilander of Wimbledon
- Netman Wilander
- Wilander and Agassi
- Wilander's forte
- Wilander, for one
- Attire for Wilander
- Wilander coup
- Wilander play
- Borg or Wilander
- Mats Wilander nationality
- Wilander's property outside the doors ?
- Tennis or table tennis
- player to whom tennis great ilie nastase was referring when he said "we're playing tennis, and he's playing something else"
- Former world #1 tennis champ from Scotland whose brother Jamie is also a tennis champ: 2 wds.
- Former world #1 tennis champ from America whose sister Serena is also a tennis champ: 2 wds.