Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Codycross Wild West Group 439 Puzzle 3
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Said of celebrities way past their prime: “... up”
- The ... Boy's Progress: subtitle of Oliver Twist
- Whichever person
- Move troops into position
- Insect that swarms and eats
- Triangular Indian spicy snack
- Set amount of money designated for a project
- Tosses a ball
- City where West End is akin to NYC's Broadway
- Not a hat, but a very hot chili pepper: Scotch ...
- Greek goddess of wisdom, symbolized by an owl
- Stage name of musician & DJ, Norman Cook: ... Slim
- An informer
- Old name for Mumbai
- Pure or clean according to Jewish law
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.