|a no. 15 seed defeating a no. 2 seed in the ncaa tournament, e.g.||5||upset|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- a no. 15 seed defeating a no. 2 seed in the ncaa tournament, e.g.
- Sch. whose basketball team became the first No. 1 seed to be defeated by a No. 16 seed in the men's NCAA tournament
- Defeating in a tournament
- NCAA men's basketball tournament time: March ...
- surprising ncaa tournament result
- 1998 ncaa basketball tournament runners-up
- ... Eight (NCAA tournament round)
- team that played vcu in the first round of the ncaa tournament on saturday
- like no. 16 teams beating no. 1 teams in the ncaa tournament
- part of a basketball hoop that's cut down during the ncaa tournament
- saint peter's' was 15, on its way to the ncaa tournament elite eight last month
- NCAA's college basketball tournament: Abbr.
- The Big ...... (nickname for the NCAA basketball tournament)
- team that won the 2021 ncaa men's basketball tournament
- NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament (ABBR.)
- Predicting the NCAA Basketball Tournament (ABBR.)
- Go on law breaking in self-defeating act
- Defeating heavily
- narrowly defeating, with "out"
- Defeating decisively
- Defeating handily
- Defeating in a contest
- Boxing great who won his first world heavyweight title by defeating champion Jess Willard on July 4 1919 (2 wds)
- She bravely saved her people by defeating Holofernes. [3 wds.]
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.