Click on a word to get its definition.
|flavor additive with an umami taste||3||msg|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- flavor additive with an umami taste
- Food additive with an umami flavor: Abbr.
- Noodle soup with an umami flavor
- Flavor that isn't sweet, sour, bitter, or umami
- Umami flavor enhancement
- Like umami's taste
- fried horse contains a little taste of umami
- Taste of umami: soup flavouring in Japan
- "Umami" taste source
- Flavor-enhancing additive
- Flavor-boosting additive, for short
- Flavor enhancing additive: Abbr.
- ... leaf (flavor additive in some soups)
- Flavor-enhancing food additive: Abbr.
- Food additive with 'the fifth taste'
- Additive that makes food taste more savory: Abbr.
- Taste-enhancing additive: Abbr.
- Popular ice cream flavor often considered a "default" flavor which contains flavoring derived from orchids
- Classic lollipop with a "Mystery Flavor" flavor
- .... mushrooms, rich-umami fungi with funny name
- umami enhancer, for short
- umami source, briefly
- umami detectors
- Umami for example
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers