Click on a word to get its definition.
|grotesque projecting spouts||9||gargoyles|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- grotesque projecting spouts
- grotesque carved figure projecting from the gutter of a building
- Ones with wide spouts
- Vessels with spouts
- Fan, upset over game, spouts 'disgusted' comments from here?
- Spouts at the end pipes, e.g. petrol pumps
- Hot tub spouts
- Spouts speeches
- Where Old Faithful spouts
- They say London bloke often spouts a lot of hot air
- Tool that spouts fire, for browning meringues
- spouts lava
- Rainwater spouts getting real soggy in a storm
- Sulk inside spouts
- it's even the chance of breaking spouts!
- Spouts about university protest? That's the wordplay!
- spouts wisdom to luke skywalker, he does!
- Again quotes as one spouts poetry
- Act of flipping spouts off
- Grotesque imitation
- Grotesque waterspout
- "George the Third/ Ought never to have occurred. One can only wonder/ At so grotesque a blunder.", for example
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers