|heavy transport group capturing carbon in frozen region||12||arcticcircle|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- heavy transport group capturing carbon in frozen region
- Carbon-capturing plan one set up brings accolades
- Air transport, snow transport and water transport
- Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
- Having no carbon in gold, carbon in silver brought up
- Unsaturated hydrocarbon with at least one double carbon-carbon bond
- cheat capturing woman with large heavy gun
- Frozen carbon dioxide
- Railway covered with cubes of frozen carbon dioxide
- Dry ... (frozen carbon dioxide)
- Carbon and barium mixed in Carlisle region
- U.S. actress and singer who voices the adult Elsa in Frozen and Frozen II
- frozen or partly frozen rain
- Baby name that had popularity bumps after the releases of "Frozen" and "Frozen II"
- Character in the Disney films Frozen and Frozen II , loosely based on the title character of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen
- Frozen drink with a frozen-sounding name
- Police capturing leader in rebellious group of soldiers
- Group of soldiers or police capturing rebel leader
- Secret agents capturing city group
- Singular revolutionary group almost capturing mountain in component of operation
- Sven's transport in Frozen
- Svens transport in Frozen
- A treeless northern region with frozen subsoil
- Arctic region with permanently frozen subsoil
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.