Click on a word to get its definition.
|like happy tails||4||awag|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Like a cat-o'-nine-tails' nine tails
- tossing of pennies: heads and tails, heads... and tails!
- like happy tails
- Rescued by soldiers in uniform, quite possibly, tails in happy group wag
- What happy dogs' tails do
- what happy tails do
- "happy birthday ....., happy . . . ."
- Happy as ... at high tide (happy and carefree): 2 wds.
- "... on a happy face" (appear to be happy)
- Like petticoat-tails, unexpectedly brief
- weasel-like beasts with black-tipped tails
- Like some snakes' tails
- Like many dogs' tails
- Like hamsters' tails
- Like peacocks' tails
- Like basenji tails
- Like seahorse tails
- ... Galaxies, two spiral galaxies named after their rodent-like tails
- Insects with lobster-like pincers and a sting at the end of their tails
- Like squirrel tails
- They have whiplike tails
- "Tails," e.g.
- Females with pig-tails
- Toys with tails
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers