Click on a word to get its definition.
|martial statues that surround an appendage they each have||14||terracottaarmy|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- martial statues that surround an appendage they each have
- Like each answer in this puzzle - also each word in each clue - in length
- "The ...," 1984 martial arts film starring Ralph Macchio and Elisabeth Shue about a teenager who learns martial arts: 2 wds.
- The martial art that originated in Korea after World War II and is one of the only two Asian martial arts included in the Olympics
- member of the group about whom orwell said "until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious"
- In 2020's MLB season, each game of one was seven innings … and what each word of three long answers can have
- They're using commercial detectives to surround court
- They may well surround receivers
- They surround pupils
- They surround Fort McMurray
- They surround some holes
- They surround the roots of teeth
- They surround many castles
- They surround Saturn
- "Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two,........when you have three and paradise is when you have none": Doug Larson
- Easter Island statues, e.
- Enormous statues
- Search for some antique statues
- Gigantic statues
- A couple of statues in Parisian museum that should not be missed
- Banned Republican cracking certain statues in explosions
- Huge statues
- Outside of garden houses headless statues
- .... Bridge, Prague river crossing with statues
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers