Click on a word to get its definition.
|needs to keep a number of sheets in reserve||8||requires|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- needs to keep a number of sheets in reserve
- the country needs a lot of sheets — about 50
- Soft sheets to keep babies and others warm
- the sort of weight to keep the sheets in place
- ...... closet (place to keep towels, sheets, etc.)
- this will keep the sheets in place
- More rational to keep cold reserve for white wines
- keep in reserve
- Keep tenor in reserve for last short piece
- To keep your place, reserve the Gospel writer
- Number of paper sheets
- Number of sheets of paper equal to 20 quires
- A number of sheets are scattered at end of room
- a number of sheets required for those who sing together, we hear
- Number of sheets — about a million?
- Number the sheets in a book
- a number of sheets for the vocalists, we hear
- A number of sheets - about a thousand?
- a number of sheets of paper, twentieth of a ream
- A number of sheets are shuffled before term ends
- a number of sheets on which to write what the doctor prescribes
- a number of sheets for a vocal group one hears
- Number of sheets are laid out on mountaintop
- Reserve number one of eleven for clerk?
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers