|nova scotia... wolfville, because of acadia ...or antigonish, because of st. francis xavier: 2 wds.||14||universitytown|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- nova scotia... wolfville, because of acadia ...or antigonish, because of st. francis xavier: 2 wds.
- old town lunenburg in nova scotia was acknowledged in 1995 by this internationally renowned 'site' gr.: 3 wds.
- Traditional vegetable stew of Nova Scotia: 2 wds.
- Francis Xavier .... is the protagonist of four comic novels by Anthony Burgess
- indian state that's home to the tomb of saint francis xavier, in the basilica of bom jesus
- Wolfville campus
- ‘..' .... Antigonish
- Nova Scotia national park
- Grand ......, Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia clock setting
- Nova Scotia's Bras ...... La
- Nova Scotia's Lake ......, n
- Nova Scotia hrs.
- Early name of Nova Scotia
- Fish off Nova Scotia
- Racecourse in Nova Scotia
- These are raced in Nova Scotia's bizarre regatta
- Nova Scotia port on the Atlantic Ocean
- Capital of the Canadian Province of Nova Scotia
- former name of nova scotia
- Capital and largest city of Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia's capital, named after Montague-Dunk
- Taverns in Nova Scotia primarily
- Pride of Nova Scotia
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.