Click on a word to get its definition.
|place where chopper goes to confuse her pilot||8||heliport|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- place where chopper goes to confuse her pilot
- It goes round as chopper goes up
- "Front her, board her, woo her, assail her" — there's something to pay, they say
- A 19 goes up each day in old chopper
- Pilot, co-pilot, attendants
- 'Star Wars' pilot who, despite his name, flies with a co-pilot
- Pilot with a nonhuman co-pilot
- an oven, a pan that goes in the oven, or a chicken that goes in a pan that goes in the oven
- Having her own band goes to her head
- "Glee" actress who goes by her first and middle names, not her last name (Sarfati): 2 wds.
- Pointedly, her work keeps her on her toes
- the "her" in shakespeare's "age cannot wither her, nor custom stale / her infinite variety"
- Chopper's landing place
- Teams confuse a woman's place on the horse
- Negotiator obtained when mad pilot goes berserk
- Goes straight ahead, as a pilot
- article in duplicate goes over pilot's head
- Her pilot scrambled — from here?
- her pilot worked at launch pad
- Where an aircraft could crash with her pilot
- Onion chopper, e.g.
- Chopper's skill?
- Clod chopper