Click on a word to get its definition.
|polish, perhaps, but not polish by sound!||6||finish|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- polish, perhaps, but not polish by sound!
- Perhaps put polish on or polish off
- ... walesa, polish dissident and union leader, 90's polish president and '83 nobel prize laureate
- old polish airline started in 1925 that was merged in 1928 to form present day polish carrier lot
- Polish or polish off
- Health tracker's introduction welcomed by Polish, but not English
- Note held by Puccini but not Vivaldi and Purcell but not Britten?
- endings for major, but not minor or for din, but not quiet
- title for paul mccartney (but not john lennon) and mick jagger (but not keith richards)
- But, but, BUT
- not exactly depraved, but perhaps thinking that life has not been generous
- alternate way of saying am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not
- "not hungry, but not not hungry either"
- polish capital ruined by lost war but it is in the past
- snub but give another polish
- Polish off one of those produced in Europe, by the sound of it
- Polish European, by the sound of it?
- Close but ...; almost correct but not quite
- Close, but ...., nearly there but not quite
- Despise a failure (but not another 7, by the sound of it)
- Facilitate sound but not light, ultimately
- Sound in 'cant' but not 'cent'
- Sound from a Jaguar engine, but not a jaguar
- what cab, but not bus, has for sound of horn?
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers