|sailor man reported a bit of gunpowder||9||saltpetre|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- sailor man reported a bit of gunpowder
- Bit of gunpowder
- A little bit of gunpowder, say, for robber
- Post-war lunch reported bit by bit
- ... fawkes, known for the 17th-century gunpowder plot — any man or boy
- Muscular sailor Dad and I reported
- A sailor reported storm
- Crime a sailor reported
- Gunpowder ingredient
- Gunpowder holder
- Element in gunpowder
- Gunpowder, e.g.
- Gunpowder alternatives
- Unit of gunpowder
- Gunpowder holders
- Gunpowder component
- Gunpowder, for one
- Disconcertingly holds back gunpowder component
- press down firmly, like gunpowder
- Member of the Gunpowder Plot in London in 1605
- Old firearm where a gunpowder charge is ignited
- He planned the Gunpowder Plot in England 1605
- English lord forewarned about the Gunpowder Plot
- An ingredient of gunpowder later step developed
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.