|saint whose relics were accidentally discovered in 1900 at the church of the holy cross and st. candida in dorset, uk||4||wite|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- saint whose relics were accidentally discovered in 1900 at the church of the holy cross and st. candida in dorset, uk
- Pet for Dorset leader in Dorset resort
- Italian town in Campania, on the Gulf of Salerno, whose cathedral contains relics of Saint Andrew, brought from Constantinople
- Royal burgh in Dumfries and Galloway; location of Candida Casa, a 5th-century church established by St Ninian
- royal burgh in dumfries and galloway; location of candida casa, the church of st ninian
- Casket with holy relics
- Housing for holy relics
- Song such as “Holy, Holy, Holy”
- Italian seaport that's home to Saint Nicholas's relics
- Italian Renaissance painter born Giovanni Battista Benvenuti who works include Saint Sebastian with Saint Roch and Saint Demetrius
- his relics were the subject of a 1970s met exhibit
- Relics were cut up by a meat-carver
- Technology that lets us see our bones, and was accidentally discovered during experiments involving cathode rays: Hyph.
- Material that forms the coating of non-stick cookware, and was accidentally discovered during experiments on CFCs
- Cross found inside among relics
- Saint held a corrupt saint was a saint's enemy
- accidentally discovered
- Adhesive that was accidentally discovered when its inventor was experimenting with materials for gun sights: 2 wds.
- Popular spring-like toy, that was accidentally discovered when its inventor was working with springs for stability on a ship
- Stainless ..., the material used in cutlery, that was accidentally discovered during experiments on rust-free gun barrels
- ... oven, widely-used kitchen appliance that was accidentally discovered when a chocolate bar melted in the inventor's pocket
- playwright of "candida" and "caesar and cleopatra"
- Planet whose rings were discovered in 1979
- Immune-suppressed individuals are susceptible to pneumonias from Candida and Pneumocystic ........
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.