Click on a word to get its definition.
|sarcastic bachelor rebuffed ms. winger||10||barbedlast|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- sarcastic bachelor rebuffed ms. winger
- Lead singer Winger of the metal band Winger
- winger who founded the metal band winger
- ... Luyendyk Jr., former bachelor on 'The Bachelor'
- Suffix for "bachelor," meaning the female counterpart of bachelor
- Bachelor ... (home for a bachelor)
- Rebuffed lover's fine bulging pants
- Rebuffed person with account about politician's makeovers
- US politician's annoyed comment about rebuffed advance
- Rebuffed sellers holding back buyer?
- Israel's plain lack of cheering words must be rebuffed
- One's rebuffed in a slam and that's humiliating
- Evil old US lawyer rebuffed handsome chap
- Rebuffed newspaper to bring down former film star
- In court, judge rebuffed fat idiot
- Writer's opening rebuffed by flirt
- Earliest proper toilet English rebuffed
- rebuffed, with "off"
- Rebuffed, continues to be coquettish, ignoring feminine facial feature
- Senior writer rebuffed rubbish, incomplete concept
- Worker girl rebuffed one feels
- Present rebuffed by the European, Stevie?
- Corrupt, gutless duke accepts being rebuffed
- Volunteered a bit of 'Offside! Ref! Foul!' but it's rebuffed
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers