Click on a word to get its definition.
|takes out old pamphlets||8||extracts|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- takes out old pamphlets
- takes it back concerning religious pamphlets
- Political pamphlets
- Withdraws religious education pamphlets
- Withdraws both note and pamphlets
- Political or religious pamphlets
- Brochures, pamphlets
- Religious pamphlets
- Pamphlets on how to use marinara?
- Pamphlets lead to treble bills
- Takes in, or takes out
- ... again a four, scooped out from the middle. ash takes one away, point takes that
- Painter who said 'To see takes time, like to have a friend takes time'
- the old boy takes the only perfume that is going out of date
- One takes out old farm vehicle
- Takes out the middle 'man' in 'odd man out,' say
- The old, old, old MP
- Dear old, funny old, fabulous old place
- 'old-fashioned', old university with 'tense' old fellow? 'tense? that hurts!'
- Old master takes class in new term
- Wooden old actor takes final curtain …
- Exclusive group takes old cottage on Great Lake
- Old PM takes last slice of soda bread
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers
- Treble —