|In 1974, which county in southern England was divided into counties West .... and East ....?||6||sussex|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- In 1974, which county in southern England was divided into counties West .... and East ....?
- southern county, divided into east and west
- English county divided into East and West
- East and West counties in England
- Former county of England formed in 1974 from parts of Durham and Yorkshire
- It goes west to east, east to west, and that's flat
- county of northern england from 1974 to 1996
- Divided as counties are away from the edge?
- North-east English metropolitan county since 1974
- A W —, England Test cricketer who took 8-86 against West Indies in Port of Spain in 1974
- d l —, england test cricketer who hit 262 not out against west indies at kingston in 1974
- a w —, england test cricketer who took 8-86 against west indies at port of spain in 1974
- an isle and county of southern england in the english channel
- They're divided by victors, and divided in four rows of this puzzle
- Often pink-flowered relative of the primula, native to southern Europe but sometimes growing wild in southern England
- county of southern england
- Southern England county
- Welsh county created in 1972 from the administrative counties of Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
- Old county now divided into three
- Former province of east central France now divided into the Rhone and Loire departments
- Part of the western Pacific divided into east and south areas by Taiwan
- Province of Southern Ireland, consisting of six counties
- US First Lady from 1974 to 1977 who was also the Second Lady from 1973 to 1974: 2 wds.
- It is located east of southern American county
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.