Click on a word to get its definition.
|Source of starch fool found in wine||7||cassava|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Source of starch fool found in wine
- Source of starch fool put in Spanish fizz
- Starch source idiot put into sparkling wine
- Starch idiot put into sparkling wine
- Starch source
- Starch source, informally
- South Seas starch source
- Nutritious starch from a root, source of tapioca
- Good source of starch
- A source of starch
- Hawaiian starch source
- source of starch in the past
- southeast asia starch source
- Polynesian starch source
- What starch, derived from the root of a plant, is a source of tapioca?
- source of starch and projectile reversed? too right
- Group of proteins found in starch; people with celiac disease are intolerant to this
- A fair amount of starch found in unfinished meal and not the sides produced by vendor
- The fool in "A fool and h
- "The fool in A fool and his money are soon parted"
- "Any fool can make ..., and every fool will mind it: Thoreau"
- " . . . no fool like ...... fool"
- *Children's book whose title character says "If I can fool a bug, I can surely fool a man. People are not as smart as bugs"
- Fool, I note, upset with another fool